Transaction based pricing ($150 monthly minimum)
- Our bookkeepers will enter transactions into QuickBooks® company from your monthly checking and credit card statements
- Chart of Accounts customized for your business
- We provide assistance with coding the checking and credit card transactions right on the statements ensures the accuracy of the resulting financial reports
- This service includes monthly reports of profit & loss, balance sheet and general ledger
- ( $150 for 50 transactions or less includes subscription to QuickBooks Online Essentials. Monthly transactions in excess of 50 are billed at $1.50 per transaction. A transaction is a line item on your bank and credit card statements. )
We provide Data Entry services to business owners who do not have or need a full time bookkeeper using the QuickBooks® Accounting software program from Intuit, Inc.
$270 (3 hours prepaid)
- If you need more than a quick question answered and have a fast connection to the internet we can schedule and on-line appointment with you to connect to your computer and work with you as if were sitting next to you
- 3 hours of support time (billed in 6 minute time segments) Renews when 30 minutes or less remain
Our Help Desk Services are more than just technical support for QuickBooks®.
Our Accountants provide you with comprehensive answers to accounting issues and questions as they pertain to your business.
$108 per month ( billed quarterly in advance)
- Monthly, a QuickBooks® ProAdviser dedicated to your account will assist you with accounting control.
- In an one hour on-line visit, they review last month’s QuickBooks® transactions
- Run through our proprietary 10 Point Checklist
- Answer any QuickBooks® questions you or your staff may have and have a conversation with you, the owner, about what the numbers mean for you and your business
Keep it going with the help of a CPA & QuickBooks® ProAdvisor
$120 per hour ( 4 hour minimum)
- When you need help with processes
- When you need help with staff training
- And/or serious fixing of your QuickBooks® company transactions
- A ProAdvisor at your business location my be what you want
Keep It Going With the Help of Site Visit by a CPA &